• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coach's Film Wednesday

Jeremy Igo

26 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Wow, Cam's throwing motion on that throw is totally out of whack due to his sore shoulder, I guess.

I've seen his footwork be bad sometimes and I've seen him drop down and throw 3/4 or even side-arm occasionally, but that's the first time I've even seen him throw it like a shot-put.  Yikes.

Maybe. But the play design isn't doing him any favors...having to read the defense fake the handoff in a split second get the ball out to the WR has to be one of the most difficult things to do for a QB.

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

That time TD took out two defenders at once.

TD for Fullback!!!

giphy.gif

I miss the old school days of two way players. If I was coach I'd honestly take a look at having Luke or TD play both ways. Maybe not every snap on offense but definitely as a factor as a blocking fullback or whatever. Guys like those two who play like they do need to be on the field as much as possible.

Wow, Cam's throwing motion on that throw is totally out of whack due to his sore shoulder, I guess.

I've seen his footwork be bad sometimes and I've seen him drop down and throw 3/4 or even side-arm occasionally, but that's the first time I've even seen him throw it like a shot-put.  Yikes.

Cam is always is going to have bad/decent mechanics.......always. I never realized until last year how he just can sit in a perfect pocket and fling it off his back foot. It's crazy to see.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived