• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coach's Film Wednesday

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Montsta said:

Look at the play where Cam was called for intentional grounding. It looked like there was a guy in the area at the start of a deep crossing pattern on live TV but the angle didn't show it very well. 

Can you check on that?

Looks like intentional grounding. Either Cam threw it away or KB broke inside instead of outside. Either way, no one within 15 yards of the ball. 

10 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Look at the play where Cam was called for intentional grounding. It looked like there was a guy in the area at the start of a deep crossing pattern on live TV but the angle didn't show it very well. 

Can you check on that?

I thought it was obvious on live TV. Cam threw it outside and KB broke inside. 

which isn't intentional grounding

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Textbook play action. Linebackers bit like a fat kid at cici's pizza. 

giphy.gif

Wow, Cam's throwing motion on that throw is totally out of whack due to his sore shoulder, I guess.

I've seen his footwork be bad sometimes and I've seen him drop down and throw 3/4 or even side-arm occasionally, but that's the first time I've even seen him throw it like a shot-put.  Yikes.

4 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Wow, Cam's throwing motion on that throw is totally out of whack due to his sore shoulder, I guess.

I've seen his footwork be bad sometimes and I've seen him drop down and throw 3/4 or even side-arm occasionally, but that's the first time I've even seen him throw it like a shot-put.  Yikes.

It looks like he is just rushing to the get the ball out. I bet its hard to throw a slant in time when you have to fake a hand off

Archived