• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official FUG YOU ATLANTA thread

Jeremy Igo

12 hours ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

You fuggers wish you had a reciever like Julio, hell....Taylor Gabriel is a number 1 on your team. BEASTLY?? He's Cams worst nightmare. Except for Debo....Who's waiting on Cam to through another ball in his face. We don't even have to talk about Matt, cause even in his worst year, hes still a better passer than that Florida reject from Auburn.

This is fun.

Cam Newton era of the Panthers/Falcons rivalry (2011-2015):

Carolina has more regular season wins

Carolina has more playoff wins

Carolina has more division titles

Carolina has more conference titles

But I mean, you do have a much better number 1 WR.   No doubt.  What has that gotten you of late?  The above doesn't sound like fun for you. 

56 minutes ago, CRA said:

Cam Newton era of the Panthers/Falcons rivalry (2011-2015):

Carolina has more regular season wins

Carolina has more playoff wins

Carolina has more division titles

Carolina has more conference titles

But I mean, you do have a much better number 1 WR.   No doubt.  What has that gotten you of late?  The above doesn't sound like fun for you. 

Can't argue with that. 2012 is about all we can hang our hats on, and that was the most sickening year ever for a Falcon fan and UGA alumni. Talk about getting throat punched and kicked in the nuts at the same time. 

39 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

Can't argue with that. 2012 is about all we can hang our hats on, and that was the most sickening year ever for a Falcon fan and UGA alumni. Talk about getting throat punched and kicked in the nuts at the same time. 

Atlanta I guess should get a division title this year.  But with that D it is hard to imagine them doing anything except being the token rep from a down NFCS division.

I do like that Gabriel kid.  We need to get one of those.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Atlanta I guess should get a division title this year.  But with that D it is hard to imagine them doing anything except being the token rep from a down NFCS division.

I do like that Gabriel kid.  We need to get one of those.

Yeah our defense is not championship caliber right now, even though it's gotten better after the bye week, we've played some weak ass offenses so it's hard to tell how much. 

Gabriel has been a huge pickup. The Browns are oddly our farm team. They've netted us Julio Jones, Alex Mack, and Taylor Gabriel. 

2 hours ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

That team was peaking as Cam entered the league -- he's been playing against an over hill / rebuilding franchise for the bulk of his career. It's not like the Cam era brought about their lack of (comprable) success; Father Time did. 

And super bowl tally is still 0:0, so still not much to brag about. 

15 hours ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

He looks like the fugging predator, seriously. Norman was his krypotnite, but you stupid fuggers let him go....for nothing. You didn't get jack shyt in return...for the only corner in the league that could shut him down. The best receiver in the game, and yall dumbasses had the only corner that could keep up with him. Gone. Nada. Comp pick at best. I guess this isite why yall share a team between 2 states.

Oh but we still beat Washington and Norman without Norman. Why? Bc our two young corners are improving each week, while Julio is getting older and more broken bones each week. 

Fug the Falcons, fug Atlanta, fug their automated asshole of a new stadium, fug the Braves, fug the DirtyBirds, fug Borat, fug Falcons1st, fug the DirtyCode, fug the color red, fug the Georgia Dome, fug peaches, fug everyone of them mouth breathing, window licking, 3 tooth having, rusted IRocZ driving inbred Falcons fans... Except my boy Parker, hes pretty cool.....

Archived