• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official FUG YOU ATLANTA thread

Jeremy Igo

Falcons are basically the Redskins. They think they have an all world offense, while their defenss is putrid.

Then they think they'll score so much on our secondary that's been balling out recently.

Literally what the Skins said this past week and how they'd blow us out. I see a similar style offense and defense in both these teams.

God dang I want to spoil this team's playoff chances even more after reading this:

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4048237-carolina-at-washington/

I honestly believe there is something mentally wrong with Cam, like he has a legit mental disorder. How else can you explain dressing like a grandma and going through 12 different emotions in the span of 5 mins.

Cam played like chit.  Same old poor attitude and poor sportsmanship cost his team yet AGAIN...

He should be in church today thanking the Redskins for doing everything in their power to help Carolina win. Especially the crap show Cousins put on.

Fugging pieces of garbage.

26 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Falcons are basically the Redskins. They think they have an all world offense, while their defenss is putrid.

Then they think they'll score so much on our secondary that's been balling out recently.

Literally what the Skins said this past week and how they'd blow us out. I see a similar style offense and defense in both these teams.

God dang I want to spoil this team's playoff chances even more after reading this:

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4048237-carolina-at-washington/

Fugging pieces of garbage.

Falcons literally are the Redskins.. Wow. Lol. 

Matt Ryan is the softest QB in the League, and it ain't close. That little candy-ass is gonna get owned by the Panthers front seven, and the Falcons are gonna remember that WE own the South, regardless of year. This year was an aberration, and this game will prove it. fug you you pansy-ass Ryan, and I for one relish watching you get ass-pounded in BOA. 

Same way Matty ice will restore honor to the mvp award.  The atlanta falcons are going to restore honor to the nfcs after the circus poo show that's been going on.  

Our offense has already put like a trillion yards on you this year.  Julio has been out for two weeks and still leads the league thanks to the whipping he put on your Normanless secondary.  

That'll look like a show of mercy after the Christmas massacre coming to carolina this weekend. It'll be so bad,  panther fans will be jumping ship faster than sham newton can jump away from a fumble.  

It's going to be a carolina blue Christmas this year.  fug you all

8 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

We, the Huddle, are 100% behind dismantling Atlanta on Saturday and exposing them to the rest of the league. Aiding in yet another Mattie Meltdown in a one and done postseason. 

Merry Christmas, you A-Holes

Please fill this thread with your Atlanta sentiments. 

Good job Igo! 

1 hour ago, SycoLa said:

Same way Matty ice will restore honor to the mvp award.  The atlanta falcons are going to restore honor to the nfcs after the circus poo show that's been going on.  

Our offense has already put like a trillion yards on you this year.  Julio has been out for two weeks and still leads the league thanks to the whipping he put on your Normanless secondary.  

That'll look like a show of mercy after the Christmas massacre coming to carolina this weekend. It'll be so bad,  panther fans will be jumping ship faster than sham newton can jump away from a fumble.  

Merry Christmas good luck Saturday

1 hour ago, SycoLa said:

Sham Newton

celebrities laughing hysterical man slapping couch

8 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I've only met one shitty Falcon fan in my life.  While I've met numerous terrible NC Redskin fans.  Sorry, not sorry.  

I also despise the Saints more then them as well.  

ZACE4Qq.png

Now I can see the taints... I'm no Washington racists fan, but there is at least a half dozen teams that I hate more.

Archived