• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official FUG YOU ATLANTA thread

Jeremy Igo

This division deserves a better class of champions, and we're here to give it to ya. Julio is probably back for this game, so I'm sure your defense will be pumped for that. I expect to get Carolina's best game. And of course us being Atlanta, we ish the bed on an annual basis and I wouldn't be surprised at all to have our season depend on beating those fugging Swamp Rats.

If we lose this game, ya'll have to beat Tampa too....cause you need to finish the season strong, and stuff. 

I dislike all of our division rivals, but out of all the teams in the NFL I hate ATL the most by a far stretch.  Would love to beat the living poo out of them and hope by some miracle they lose to the Taints as well.  I don't wish injuries on anyone but if they were to leave hurt I wouldn't shed a tear.  Trashy fanbase and trashy/whiny POS for a QB.  Would love to help put a nail in their coffins this season.  I would rather TB win the division, since it isn't going to be us.

I've been to a lot of **** holes in my various travels, but Atlanta is by far the worse place on planet Earth. You can see people walking their dogs and seriously wonder if it's a family member on that leash... I believe their state motto is " We ain't dumb... We just dumb"

Screw the mother-fuggin Falcons, screw their illiterate fan base... a severe beatdown is in order this Saturday.

Falcon fans you better show up at our place on Saturday. We've taken over your stadium the last three years with the divison on the line. You now have that chance. 

I suspect a few of you will show, but it won't be the dome takeover that has taken place the last few years 

24 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Falcon fans you better show up at our place on Saturday. We've taken over your stadium the last three years with the divison on the line. You now have that chance. 

I suspect a few of you will show, but it won't be the dome takeover that has taken place the last few years 

3? Where you been?

25 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

hate the falcons but Aints fans are far worse.

God. I remember this game against the Saints where I brought family along from out of town who brought their kids, I think right after their Superbowl year. There were these two Saints fans with an IQ level of 0 talking smack and cussing right behind the kids (age 5 and 7)

Asked them to quiet down, but then they started cussing me out and calling the kids "kitty crap." 

Safe to say those idiots were taken out by security immediately afterwards. Pathetic.

Archived