• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So just how much of a role did "pressure" actually play?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Adb6368 said:

I couldn't help but chuckle when they showed the graphic of Washington spending the second least amount of their cap on defense only to.... the panthers! What might have been if our defense could have maybe stopped a drive here or there in the 4th quarter. You spend crap you get crap

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Although it's funny that their defense seems to be a lot worse than ours and they spent more money.

4 hours ago, panthers55 said:

This is what our team would have looked like in September if we had simply had veteran corners and safeties to shore up the defense. The offense doesnt have to press because we arent giving up 30 points, the D line has time to generate pressure and we can handle a few mishaps and still win games.  Notice how everyone is gaining confidence again and working together.  This is what winning does for a team.

Especially with how weak the NFC is this year, THIS team would've done work in the playoff. A damn shame if you ask me.

Archived