• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So just how much of a role did "pressure" actually play?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Was this team just too young to handle the increased pressure and expectations of the season?

Was it just me. or did the entire team just seem to be much lighter last night. Looked like they were having fun again. Had not seen that type of vibe since preseason. 

I think it started last week with the Chargers, but you could see that it was taking work for them. Last night, they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Maybe the identity crisis the team was having is over.

33 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Not just Charlotte.  All over the state.

Met a guy from SC the other day.  Said he was a Notre Dame fan, Duke fan, Orlando Magic fan, and of course, a Dallas Cowboys fan.  

Yea people here all over the fuging place. They most often say well SC doesn't have a pro football team. Makes me fuging sick  

2 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Not just Charlotte.  All over the state.

Met a guy from SC the other day.  Said he was a Notre Dame fan, Duke fan, Orlando Magic fan, and of course, a Dallas Cowboys fan.  

Even worse?

Friend of mine, and his wife both attended and graduated from Clemson......

They are "die hard" Tarheel fans.

Schedule early in the year was tough. Denver has the Panthers number. Minnesota has a tough defense. Atlanta is going to the playoffs. Bucs are much improved. Saints always play the Panthers tough in the Superdome. It's sad they couldn't have pulled out a win against one of those teams because it might have been the difference in slipping into a division title for the fourth straight year. Let too many close games get away. Looks like 2012 all over again.

I think that if they work hard in the offseason, they will have a big season next year. I think we should hang on to kelvin and get rid of him if we don't want to pick up his 5th year option. If he gets it right, it will be a sight to see. The defense is going to be serious next year I believe. I think it was young guys, a lot of pressure and just experience. Next season it won't be perfect, but I think we'll be back to post season football.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived