• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh what fun it is to ride a Mike Tolbert sleigh....

Jeremy Igo

Just now, maddog1945 said:

It looked like a lot of them came out to play last night, and they enjoyed it.

It seemed like they wanted to play.

I know I enjoyed it!!

Definitely. I hadn't been as excited as I was last night during a Panthers game all season. I think it was pretty much a good team game. Cam had time, Mike freaking Shula didn't abandon the run game and I'm not sure if that was because Cam's shoulder was an issue or what. It was overall nice. Reminded me of last years team. 

11 hours ago, stbugs said:

A game like that makes you realize we had a team that should be in the playoffs. It shouldn't have been close. We had the ball on their 24, 22, 21, 6 and 6 and settled for 4 FGs and missed one. That should have been a 3 TD win in their stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

That's why we aren't in the playoffs. Missed opportunities all year

4 hours ago, arbnranger said:

Agree. That's was flashes of the old Toldozier. To paraphrase my old HS football coach ; "THATS the Mike I KNOW, fartin' and a scootin and fightin' up in that hole" !!

Has Tolbert actually been that bad this season, or are people still smarting from his SB performance? 

6 hours ago, Borat said:

Has Tolbert actually been that bad this season, or are people still smarting from his SB performance? 

I just don't see the explosion or maybe the desire like we've seen in seasons past. If you look at his stats, he's played in 14 games so far and his numbers look very similar to the season he only played in 8 games. 

IMG_3799.PNG

Archived