• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Redskins GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

agree with most of this, but I don't know how much making them full time would help with poor officiating. An incompetent employee is still incompetent whether he works part time or is on salary. I feel like the problem is deeper than just a full time/part time employment issue. One interesting way that they could address this (and it will NEVER EVER happen) is that they should be forced to parade the officials in to a press conference after a big game and shove 100 cameras in their faces and ask needle them with pesky questions about any questionable or idiotic calls. 

I def believe that there is a "narrative" that the NFL pushes and it trickles down to the officiating. 

The full time thing is mainly the capitalist in me, having better benefits (which being full time should bring) means better candidates for the job, better candidates better refs, better refs better game.

The press conference thing would also be fun just to see this guys get ripped into by the media and not being able to hide behind the shield.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 minute ago, ichigo1057 said:

I've got a Falcon fan on my facebook page that even says that the refs fuged up that flag. *sigh* Something really needs to start happening to these refs for screwed up calls like that. That changed momentum entirely.

Shove 15 cameras in the officials faces immediately after a game where there is a questionable/poor call and have some pesky reporter ask them about ten times in ten different ways. Accountability. 

Archived