• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Redskins GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

not if our inept offensive coordinator is calling routes that take 5 seconds to develop

So what about the other reads beyond the first two?  And are you telling me Cam shouldn't be throwing those guys open?  You literally think they are getting jammed up on all those incompletions?

Just now, jayflip said:

fug these refs. fug this game. fug Shula. 

People are trying to see why Cam isn't the same player this year? All they have to do is see the violent hits he takes that no other QB would be allowed to absorb. 

fug em all. 

Bup. 

Bup. 

Bup. 

Mothafuging bup. 

bup bup bup lmao

Just now, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

In case your missing this poo storm on twitter....

Capture+_2016-12-19-22-02-49.png

Actual response from a live human being...

Capture+_2016-12-19-22-01-40.png

WTF at that last response. Just L - O - fuging L. Everyone needs to spam and troll the hell out of that guy. Hey Ren, your racism is showing.

4 minutes ago, Manos said:

The NFL needs to wake up and get full time refs with much more stringent physical and mental requirements for the job. 60 year olds have no business trying to keep up with the insane athletes in the NFL.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

agree with most of this, but I don't know how much making them full time would help with poor officiating. An incompetent employee is still incompetent whether he works part time or is on salary. I feel like the problem is deeper than just a full time/part time employment issue. One interesting way that they could address this (and it will NEVER EVER happen) is that they should be forced to parade the officials in to a press conference after a big game and shove 100 cameras in their faces and ask needle them with pesky questions about any questionable or idiotic calls. 

I def believe that there is a "narrative" that the NFL pushes and it trickles down to the officiating. 

this whole team is mentally weak. one bad call or play and they come crumbling down

Can you really blame them honestly it's got to be discouraging to constantly be shat on by the league no matter how much you talk about it how much you say that this needs to change and how much they promised they were going to change it never changes we are in a very tight space and we have a little room for error because even when we don't fug up we still get penalized

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

i hope the rooney rule hasn't pussified rivera. He better defend his QB and speak his mind in the postgame presser. Call out all these rich elite white motha fugin racists who hail over the NFL and think their power hungry asses can put money over the health and safety of NFL players just b/c a black QB is attempting to take over and dominate a position that's usually dominated by whites. Ron this is your opportunity to salvage whatever reputation you have left. Take a stand for once in your pathetic life. 

6 minutes ago, Camvp said:

Haha, so tell me on which of those last few Cam incompletions he had "less than 2 seconds" in the pocket, so I can go back to the film and check after the game.  

Why do we have so many pathetic trolls like this guy that even have Cam's name in their handle?

Honestly this fanbase is pure aids.

1 minute ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i hope the rooney rule hasn't pussified rivera. He better defend his QB and speak his mind in the postgame presser. Call out all these rich elite white motha fugin racists who hail over the NFL and think their power hungry asses can put money over the health and safety of NFL players just b/c a black QB is attempting to take over and dominate a position that's usually dominated by whites. Ron this is your opportunity to salvage whatever reputation you have left. Take a stand for once in your pathetic life. 

dude 

Just now, jayflip said:

Oh and I'm ready for all our great half time adjustments. 

Whoooooo

Do we need to adjust that much? 

offense and defense play calling is fine.  Needed to tackle better on there one TD drive and the refs screwed us on a scoring drive. 

Archived