• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams willing to trade for a head coach....

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, TN05 said:

Then you are a fugging moron

Holy crap dude.  Is that necessary?  Making fun of a dumb opinion is wrong on here.  Don't ever make fun of someone and call them a name.  That's bad manners, and we're all better then that.  Please, don't speak freely.  And hold back the name calling.  It's just too much.  And we have kids on here!  They can see this! We have to be role models!  

16 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

The fact that you can't comprehend basic sarcasm makes you the fuging moron. Now go sit in the corner while we all laugh at you.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

First. Sarcasm in the written word is difficult to decipher in the best cases.

Second. Let's not perpetuate abusive language with abusive language shall we?

24 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Holy crap dude.  Is that necessary?  Making fun of a dumb opinion is wrong on here.  Don't ever make fun of someone and call them a name.  That's bad manners, and we're all better then that.  Please, don't speak freely.  And hold back the name calling.  It's just too much.  And we have kids on here!  They can see this! We have to be role models!  

If you are smart enough to use sarcasm this effectively. You are smart enough to not use abusive language.

You continue to harp on me censoring you. You have raised it on a flag, and wave it proudly. All I am asking, is to limit the abusive language from this sub forum. Nothing more, and nothing less. If you are smart enough to play whatever game you are playing. You are intelligent enough to know exactly what I am trying to accomplish.

If you equate my fight against abusive language, with censorship?

Oh, and by the way. I was cognizant of the fact you refrained from abusive language in this post. I just wanted you to know I did notice. So, thank you. I truly do appreciate the effort.

15 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

I mean trade what?  A 2nd?  A 7th?  Gurley?  Would make a big difference...

C'mon man, I think you are taking this a little too cereally. At least that is what I hope. Most folks seem to be making a joke out of this.

I mean, this whole thread is a joke. The Rams have gotten to that point, as a franchise. That threads like this may actually be taken seriously.  Even the Rams are not going to trade away assets, to acquire a Coach. They wouldn't would they?

Archived