• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 was Gettleman's worst draft by far

Panthers73

4 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

kb fuging sucks. I wanted obj the most then evans that draft, but figured both would be taken by our 1st. Wanted deviant adams or cody latimer in the second. But i digress, DG and his scouting team know way more then we do about every player, its pretty hard to hit on every pick(look at the browns for pets sake). Just gotta hope he hits on the picks next year

You fuging suck. What good are you?

KB is having a sophomore slump in my eyes since he missed all of last season. That and coming back too soon.

Ealy is a mystery to me. He can be a decent rotational player at LE. I wouldn't mind signing CJ to a 2-year deal as a reward to him + motivation to Kony.

Turner is a beast. Best pick of the draft and that's with KB being one of my favorite Panthers.

Tre Boston is at best a ST player and back-up. I think he's no bueno as a starter.

Benwikere wasn't too shabby for a 5th round pick out of San Jose St until the leg break. Can't call that one.

Gaffney got poached. That was a learning exp for a new GM.

Not to explain away his mistakes but this is Gettleman's first go at GM. Going to have to let him grow as well.

If KB or Kony get their poo together this ends up being a successful draft imo. If both of them figure it out then it'll be an amazing draft.

Sent from my SM-G900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

ummm am i missing something? trai turner is going to be an all-pro for a decade. kelvin benjamin is loafing but he's a perennial 1000-yard receiver. kony ealy is streaky but he's a starter and has made some brilliant plays. tre boston is meh but he's good depth and can start in a pinch.

i must be missing something.

ummm am i missing something? trai turner is going to be an all-pro for a decade. kelvin benjamin is loafing but he's a perennial 1000-yard receiver. kony ealy is streaky but he's a starter and has made some brilliant plays. tre boston is meh but he's good depth and can start in a pinch.

He's a starter because we don't have anyone else at DE

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He has one 1000 yard season

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived