• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke likely out for the season

Jeremy Igo

He is still listed as questionable for Sunday.

Sit him now because another concussion this season and maybe he would consider retirement.

I'm fine with that if the Falcons or Bucs win on Sunday but while we still have a snowballs chance in hell of making the playoffs the dude should play as I'm sure he would want to.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

15 minutes ago, Dunn said:

Sit him, get Klein and Mayo some more reps...Mayo preferably as Klein will probably be gone after this year.

Or let Klein play out the end of the season so he has the best chance of being picked up somewhere else. That way we get a comp pick for him.

2 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

This is actually very good news.

I wouldn't call it good news...

concussions essentially have caused him to miss a lot of games in small window. 

At this point, I think his odds of a long career here are in serious doubt 

14 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

Or let Klein play out the end of the season so he has the best chance of being picked up somewhere else. That way we get a comp pick for him.

Why would we think about letting Klien go?  

Luke will have missed a poo ton of games in 2 years from concussions.  We need Klien

Who ever thinks this is good news, is a moron.

This isn't good news. This is bad news. All around. Missing a key piece of your team and defense. His concussions have been recent meaning his NFL career won't be long and it's a shame because he is the best at what he does. I hope he recovers well and that the concussions don't arise next season. Not only because of the team but for his health in general. I'd hate to see him hang up the cleats early in his career, he loves the game so much. I'm sure he'd be devastated.

Archived