• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minister of Trolling

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Dang man, did you really need to be so specific? And the only time I really feel old is when I look in the mirror. That face just isn't mine. Can't be. I ain't that old, am I?

Makes me feel good that someone is as old as me, I'm 61, too.

Ive been here for a few months only. Plenty of dickheads done bow down to their knees. They look up to me. I have many names. Many identities. Sometimes I flow with the wind. Guys call me Chuck at times. Guys call me master. Ive even seen Zod. I tell them their mothers call me much more harsher names. I deserve this position. I will clean house.

@Jeremy Igo

@15: He knows the inner workings of the troll, how they act, how they think, what their next move is gonna be. 

He's a great candidate. My only concern is if he labels anyone who disagrees with him a whiny bitch and gives them the bant. 

@Floppinhas always showed a level head, even in the tinderbox which is actually tamer than the main forum these days... Floppin has a proven track record and is one of the more respectable posters on this board. 

Between the two, short term edge to 15 cuz he would be swift and ruthless to start. Long term edge to Floppin because after poo levels out, he could more easily maintain the proper quality:shitposter ratio. 

Tough call. 

IMG_3105.PNG

10 minutes ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Ive been here for a few months only. Plenty of dickheads done bow down to their knees. They look up to me. I have many names. Many identities. Sometimes I flow with the wind. Guys call me Chuck at times. Guys call me master. Ive even seen Zod. I tell them their mothers call me much more harsher names. I deserve this position. I will clean house.

@Jeremy Igo

Does a troll who doesn't know it's a troll qualify as a troll?

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

It has little to do with "different points of view".

He's made up numerous lies, pretended to have inside sources, posted quotes that weren't actually said by who he claimed, recently posted what he claimed was his own insight when it was actually parroting something Ron Rivera said earlier in the season and various other bulls--t.

So yes, he's a troll, and given that his style mirrors someone else's trolling style pretty closely, I think I may know whose alt he is.

Do tell. 

5 minutes ago, jayflip said:

@15: He knows the inner workings of the troll, how they act, how they think, what their next move is gonna be. 

He's a great candidate. My only concern is if he labels anyone who disagrees with him a whiny bitch and gives them the bant. 

@Floppinhas always showed a level head, even in the tinderbox which is actually tamer than the main forum these days... Floppin has a proven track record and is one of the more respectable posters on this board. 

Between the two, short term edge to 15 cuz he would be swift and ruthless to start. Long term edge to Floppin because after poo levels out, he could more easily maintain the proper quality:shitposter ratio. 

Tough call. 

IMG_3105.PNG

I like @15 . I don't like floppin bc it just sounds dumb

10 minutes ago, Definitely Not Trolling said:

Obviously me

Do i ever post...nope

Do i know a trolls...yup

I am watching, always watching...never forget that

you are a troll if ur sole intent was to enrole just to post a response to this thread..someone hit you hard to strike a guilt trip!! haha sucka!

Archived