• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minister of Trolling

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

This whole notion of a minister of trolling is a waste of Huddle resources. The proposed position is utterly superfluous and unnecessarily gratuitous in the sense that it will undoubtedly give some penis-head the ability to abuse power. The Minister Of Trolls will undoubtedly become the high priest of trolls, and that is ironic---if not fitting in a perverse kind of way---considering the job title.

We have a ministry of trolling already, led by @Jeremy Igo himself, and it consists of administrators and moderators. Sometimes to KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) is best. No need to make (something) up when you're already together.

I read the entire first paragraph in the imaginary voice I have of Samuel Adams. 

Well done sir. 

Edit: Try it for yourself, it's fun. 

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

There is no troll problem; only people who complain about dissenting opinions, and engage with topics that have no substance in the OP.

Suppressing the minority is never the answer.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

There is very much a troll problem here.  There's also a difference between eliminating the trolls, and "suppressing the minority."  

See, you only posted this, because you are a minority, and you don't want to be suppressed.  I don't agree with a whole lot you have to say, but I don't believe you're a troll.  Believe it or not, I'd actually buck at the idea, if someone suggested banning you.  Everyone has a right to their opinion, no matter who agrees with it.  Like I said, big difference in a troll/poo poster, and what you offer on this forum, and there is definitely a problem.

26 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

This is all because of the new South Park season 

Honestly man, you wouldn't be far from my second pick even if your picture and name are creepy. Your one of the few people outside the allpro that actually has a coherent opinion on most things. 

2 hours ago, TheRed said:

Interesting.

Though putting bwood in charge of dealing with trolls would be like putting a 500 lb man with an eating problem in charge of rationing dwindling food supplies in an apocalypse.

I mean, I guess if we needed someone to make racist remarks about nappy heads, and welfare, he'd fit the bill.

You get my nomination.  

3 hours ago, 15 said:

why should I be the minister of trolling?

I'm like a PO officer that used to be a gang member back in the day, but has cleaned up and found jesus and now wants to help kids heading down the wrong path and keep them off the streets. I can sniff a troll job out from a mile away. I can name every single troll on this forum, even the ones that some people may think just be "stupid" or "overreacting". they hate me and would fear me having the power to put an end to their BS.

I have the huddle open and am browsing from 8am-5pm PST every day and randomly throughout the weekend. I've been a member here since the server crash. My pie to post ratio is unreal. I want to make the huddle great again and build a fugging wall so high that these kids can't climb over it and clog this beautiful forum with terrible content.

Bwood for Minister. You sir are an old school troll. I can tell. I bet you were in on the Ebaums world war.

3 hours ago, 15 said:

why should I be the minister of trolling?

I'm like a PO officer that used to be a gang member back in the day, but has cleaned up and found jesus and now wants to help kids heading down the wrong path and keep them off the streets. I can sniff a troll job out from a mile away. I can name every single troll on this forum, even the ones that some people may think just be "stupid" or "overreacting". they hate me and would fear me having the power to put an end to their BS.

I have the huddle open and am browsing from 8am-5pm PST every day and randomly throughout the weekend. I've been a member here since the server crash. My pie to post ratio is unreal. I want to make the huddle great again and build a fugging wall so high that these kids can't climb over it and clog this beautiful forum with terrible content.

vote for me:

giphy.gif 

You're still a gang member BWood. You're the gang member trying to infiltrate the police

47 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

There is very much a troll problem here.  There's also a difference between eliminating the trolls, and "suppressing the minority."  

See, you only posted this, because you are a minority, and you don't want to be suppressed.  I don't agree with a whole lot you have to say, but I don't believe you're a troll.  Believe it or not, I'd actually buck at the idea, if someone suggested banning you.  Everyone has a right to their opinion, no matter who agrees with it.  Like I said, big difference in a troll/poo poster, and what you offer on this forum, and there is definitely a problem.

It has little to do with "different points of view".

He's made up numerous lies, pretended to have inside sources, posted quotes that weren't actually said by who he claimed, recently posted what he claimed was his own insight when it was actually parroting something Ron Rivera said earlier in the season and various other bulls--t.

So yes, he's a troll, and given that his style mirrors someone else's trolling style pretty closely, I think I may know whose alt he is.

Archived