• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minister of Trolling

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, 15 said:

would be a great candidate if this was 2013. floppin only hangs out in the tbox now and wouldn't know this thread existed unless he was tagged. 

trolls aren't going to tag floppin when they're busy shitposting in the main forum. 

I gave up on you making strides in reading comprehension years back. So I'm not surprised you missed my point. I read pretty much every thread in the main forum.

1 hour ago, 15 said:

montsta is already a mod with this power and isn't around here much anymore. we need someone that is an expert in the troll department with a passion to clean this place up. 

I'm here all the time. I just don't post much during losing seasons because everyone turns into a bunch of whiny bitches. Then when I ban them for being douchebags I get called an overzealous Gettleman nuthugger. 

Being mod is a thankless suck job. 

Being minister of trolling will be a pretty cool job for someone here. They'll be awfully busy. 

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i put my considerable influence behind @Floppin or @PhillyB

I'm afraid Phllly might have to sacrifice more time playing internet traffic cop and we'd miss all of his epic philosophical rants.

Philly is like the 19th Century Indo-China Political Faces category. You're thinking, "Nobody can possibly know this poo." But you'll sit and watch just to see what someone says...  

Archived