• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minister of Trolling

Jeremy Igo

23 minutes ago, 15 said:

I browse the huddle at work, like 85% of the people on here. Sounds like you finally got a job though, so all 7,000 of your posts came during your unemployment time lol. 

Nope, came while I was at Duke/Air Force.  Good try though, hence the reason you don't need this job.  You're too emotional.  Plus, no one like you should be able to procreate. 

This whole notion of a minister of trolling is a waste of Huddle resources. The proposed position is utterly superfluous and unnecessarily gratuitous in the sense that it will undoubtedly give some penis-head the ability to abuse power. The Minister Of Trolls will undoubtedly become the high priest of trolls, and that is ironic---if not fitting in a perverse kind of way---considering the job title.

We have a ministry of trolling already, led by @Jeremy Igo himself, and it consists of administrators and moderators. Sometimes to KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) is best. No need to make (something) up when you're already together.

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

This whole notion of a minister of trolling is a waste of Huddle resources. The proposed position is utterly superfluous and unnecessarily gratuitous in the sense that it will undoubtedly give some penis-head the ability to abuse power. The Minister Of Trolls will undoubtedly become the high priest of trolls, and that is ironic---if not fitting in a perverse kind of way---considering the job title.

We have a ministry of trolling already, led by @Jeremy Igo himself, and it consists of administrators and moderators. Sometimes to KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) is best. No need to make (something) up when you're already together.

if I had a vote I would vote for you on that answer alone.

Since my name was brought up, I'll volunteer my services - if for nothing else than to give validation to the ridiculous amount of time I spend on here.

The trolling is one of the reasons I don't post as much in the main forum anymore. Good discussion is rare these days and it usually devolves into bitch-made slap fights like the one in this thread between Bwood and NCtarheel. So I would support trying to fix that.

To be honest, trolling on this page is easy peasy... I have trolled so much hard. I usually troll Military Pages, Local newspaper or news channels. Objective of a troll is to have many different personalities and if you are good, you can troll your own accounts... but I digress.

4 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Since my name was brought up, I'll volunteer my services - if for nothing else than to give validation to the ridiculous amount of time I spend on here.

The trolling is one of the reasons I don't post as much in the main forum anymore. Good discussion is rare these days and it usually devolves into bitch-made slap fights like the one in this thread between Bwood and NCtarheel. So I would support trying to fix that.

let me do whatever i want though

I'd be down. 

I've spent damn near half my life shitposting and dicking around on internet forums.

In the past I'll admit to being a goading A-hole that pokes and prods to get a reaction. At worst I am a constant Devil's advocate.

These days I'm more laid back and even keeled. 

I volunteer as tribute. 

2 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I'd be down. 

I've spent damn near half my life shitposting and dicking around on internet forums (which is over a decade). 

In the past I'll admit to being a goading A-hole that pokes and prods to get a reaction. At worst I am a constant Devil's advocate. 

These days I'm more laid back and even keeled. 

I volunteer as tribute. 

Pot Stirring...

Archived