• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minister of Trolling

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, 15 said:

lets play a game. how about we see who cares more about their internet rep? if you delete your account, I will delete mine.

Deleting accounts? You've seen Mean Girls too many times.

Kick things up a notch.

You hurl yourself off a bridge, and I'll go watch the Panthers play, and feel really guilty about your suicide as I enjoy some delicious nachos.

19 minutes ago, 15 said:

lets play a game. how about we see who cares more about their internet rep? if you delete your account, I will delete mine.

10 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Deleting accounts? You've seen Mean Girls too many times.

Kick things up a notch.

You hurl yourself off a bridge, and I'll go watch the Panthers play, and feel really guilty about your suicide as I enjoy some delicious nachos.

this board depends on the both of you and we don't want to see either of you go.

1 hour ago, 15 said:

so let me get this straight, you're trying to call me out saying I care about the internet and my reputation on a forum - but you won't take my offer of simply deleting your account and starting a new one in return for me to do the same?

man, close your legs and stop trying to be a part of this lmao

If this were your original account dating back to 2004 like mine, I would consider taking you up on the offer.

But instead, you've been through like half a dozen accounts already since you started slinking around this place 6 years ago. Eventually your account will get deleted again anyway. Why bother?

12 hours ago, TheRed said:

If this were your original account dating back to 2004 like mine, I would consider taking you up on the offer.

But instead, you've been through like half a dozen accounts already since you started slinking around this place 6 years ago. Eventually your account will get deleted again anyway. Why bother?

This place obviously means way more to him than it should. He's like a chick with stockholm syndrome that keeps crawling back to her abusive, cheating boyfriend because he has a nice car.

Archived