• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minister of Trolling

Jeremy Igo

Just now, 15 said:

getting paid to sit on the huddle is a great gig. if I could get paid to keep you off this forum...man that would be great.

200_s.gif

It's not happening, so just stop while you're behind.  But, it doesn't matter.  I won't be back on here much, since I got a new job here at Duke University.    

3 minutes ago, Dick the Butcher said:

I'm still trying to figure out if Igo is being ironical here.

But to the point, I advocate bringing neg rep to Smacktalk back.  Too many down votes within a specific period gets you put in timeout for a few.

only downside to that is there is a difference between unpopular and trolling.  Unpopular IMO shouldn't get people timeouts.

I mean, throughout history, unpopular initial views can actually be hitting the nail on the head.

You gotta be on your game to get the difference IMO.

3 minutes ago, 15 said:

Mr. Scot, do you want this place to be great again?

I just going to take a wild shot in the dark here but if you are looking to gain a favorable opinion from Zod...it might be best not to let it be known your campaign is a rip off of the biggest troll in US History. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

only downside to that is there is a difference between unpopular and trolling.  Unpopular IMO shouldn't get people timeouts.

I mean, throughout history, unpopular initial views can actually be hitting the nail on the head.

You gotta be on your game to get the difference IMO.

But unpopularity gets people elected to run the damn country.... imagine that.  

9 minutes ago, 15 said:

but it worked though

dbd57bcbb3fff7245025a39061012200.png

yeah, but there is only one vote here that matters.  Not sure he is the type that bought into the Mexico was going to build a yuge wall for us schtick.  I'd recommend looking into the Crooked Hillary playbook.  Knowing your audience is key.

Archived