• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minister of Trolling

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Appreciate the nomination, but I need to respectfully decline.  My work situation changed quite dramatically (two key colleagues are on extended leaves) in recent months.  My work schedule is no longer very flexible and I just don't have time to be on here much.

Dude...ette, with all due respect. I think you may need to sit down and reevaluate your priorities. How could you possibly turn away from your true calling. Fighting Trolls on the Huddlez. I mean, who wouldn't be impressed seeing that on your resume'?

The Huddle Troll Monitor is a calling, not a job. A job actually pays, whereas Troll Monitor is not only thankless, it does not pay. But who needs money when you are doing what you were meant to do?

Do it, Do it.

On a more personal level. You have plenty of time to get your ish together. Games don't start until next Sept.

9 minutes ago, 15 said:

Can you stop trying to get in on this action with us? You're like that kid that just followed around the popular kids and tried to be cool.

Well, only one of us has been banned/had their account deleted on more than one occasion only to sheepishly come crawling back.

Now you're trying to hang from Jeremy's jewels. Just a few years ago all you did was complain about being persecuted by the mods.

Soooooo, you should probably not go the "trying to hang with the cool kids angle" with anyone else.

thanks everyone for your support but i never actually agreed to even be in consideration for this. it was actually pretty rude to just put my name out there and try to force me into a role that i didn't ask for. so while you all spam jeremy with support for me you actually aren't doing anything except making yourself look like fuging clowns. pathetic.

34 minutes ago, rodeo said:

thanks everyone for your support but i never actually agreed to even be in consideration for this. it was actually pretty rude to just put my name out there and try to force me into a role that i didn't ask for. so while you all spam jeremy with support for me you actually aren't doing anything except making yourself look like fuging clowns. pathetic.

Holy shyt, PSC hacked Rodeo's account.

I didn't even know PSC was from the Communist Block.

Archived