• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minister of Trolling

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Meh, doesn't bother me.  It's 2016, not 1990.  Everything doesn't have to be censored.  Also, you're quite old.  This is how younger people chat on the internet.  

Ah, the patented "All the kids are doing it" excuse.

So insults, crappy language, and verbal abuse is just the norm eh? I feel sorry for the future if "Young people" don't know the difference between censorship, and wanting civil discourse. If wanting to put to an end to abuse is "Censorship"? Then you and I have differing opinions on what censorship actually means.

I may be older, but I feel that values, ethics, and a moral compass should all still have a place in modern society. But somehow, the anonymity the interwebz provides seems to negate that sentiment.

I will defend your right to say it. But I don't have to agree with HOW you say it.

Oh, by the way. We are ALL members of the Huddlez. We are our own little community. And we should treat each other as such. Save the abuse for the enemy, not your brethren.

57 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Ah, the patented "All the kids are doing it" excuse.

So insults, crappy language, and verbal abuse is just the norm eh? I feel sorry for the future if "Young people" don't know the difference between censorship, and wanting civil discourse. If wanting to put to an end to abuse is "Censorship"? Then you and I have differing opinions on what censorship actually means.

I may be older, but I feel that values, ethics, and a moral compass should all still have a place in modern society. But somehow, the anonymity the interwebz provides seems to negate that sentiment.

I will defend your right to say it. But I don't have to agree with HOW you say it.

Oh, by the way. We are ALL members of the Huddlez. We are our own little community. And we should treat each other as such. Save the abuse for the enemy, not your brethren.

Man, this is the Internet where people can troll celebrities.  You honestly think people are going to get along on this forum in a horrible football year?  Okay.  Since we're in delusional land.  I'm marrying Jennifer Lawrence today at 4 PM.  The Huddle is invited.  I'm sure we'll all get along.  

3 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Man, this is the Internet where people can troll celebrities.  You honestly think people are going to get along on this forum in a horrible football year?  Okay.  Since we're in delusional land.  I'm marrying Jennifer Lawrence today at 4 PM.  The Huddle is invited.  I'm sure we'll all get along.  

See, to me, this is not the same thing. We are a Panthers Forum. We come here to discuss the Panthers. Not hurl insults at celebrities.

I realize the frustration level is off the charts right now. But like I have said numerous times. I have not one whit of trouble with folks venting, arguing, whining, or pretty much anything. As long as it does not get abusive. And I am sure the vast majority agree.

Out there in interwebzland, have at it. Here, where we have folks of all ages, and backgrounds united under one goal. I don't see the need for it.

If you wouldn't be abusive to your family. Why do it here? We may be the most dysfunctional family on earth. But we Huddlerz are a family.

43 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

See, to me, this is not the same thing. We are a Panthers Forum. We come here to discuss the Panthers. Not hurl insults at celebrities.

I realize the frustration level is off the charts right now. But like I have said numerous times. I have not one whit of trouble with folks venting, arguing, whining, or pretty much anything. As long as it does not get abusive. And I am sure the vast majority agree.

Out there in interwebzland, have at it. Here, where we have folks of all ages, and backgrounds united under one goal. I don't see the need for it.

If you wouldn't be abusive to your family. Why do it here? We may be the most dysfunctional family on earth. But we Huddlerz are a family.

Haha, what?  We are family?  Good God. Are you going senile?  See The Reds comments for the rest of my thoughts.  

44 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I bet you're super fuging fun at parties.

On 12/15/2016 at 11:27 PM, The_Rainmaker said:

I nominate @KB_fan

Appreciate the nomination, but I need to respectfully decline.  My work situation changed quite dramatically (two key colleagues are on extended leaves) in recent months.  My work schedule is no longer very flexible and I just don't have time to be on here much.

Archived