• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minister of Trolling

Jeremy Igo

On 12/15/2016 at 0:08 PM, 15 said:

why should I be the minister of trolling?

I'm like a PO officer that used to be a gang member back in the day, but has cleaned up and found jesus and now wants to help kids heading down the wrong path and keep them off the streets. I can sniff a troll job out from a mile away. I can name every single troll on this forum, even the ones that some people may think just be "stupid" or "overreacting". they hate me and would fear me having the power to put an end to their BS.

I have the huddle open and am browsing from 8am-5pm PST every day and randomly throughout the weekend. I've been a member here since the server crash. My pie to post ratio is unreal. I want to make the huddle great again and build a fugging wall so high that these kids can't climb over it and clog this beautiful forum with terrible content.

vote for me:

giphy.gif 

You should be a Rams fan.

4 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Idk man not much as changed. High highs followed by low lows. 

Agreed. I think the Huddle goes up and down as the Panthers do. As far as trolls and bad threads/posts, how can you not expect it? This is normal. This season is messing with people's psyches, and now it is to the point where Igo thinks we need a "minister of trolling." I didn't think this thread was serious until I read it and the one below it. I think if you got rid of all the trolls this place wouldn't be as much fun. As much as I come here for Panthers info and discussion, I'm also here for the entertainment value- and they provide it. My post count is low because I read a lot more than I write. This "position" feels like a censorship post. So I vote NO to even having it. And to all that are concerned with trolls and bad threads/posts: 

23c.gif

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

unfortunately the Huddle doesn't have an electoral college to give you a participation trophy when you lose by 3 million votes

Normally winning New York and California, highly liberal states, ensure victory.

That didn't happen on election night. 

Just like Hillary is unfit for the job, there are those from the Huddle who aren't as well.

Takes the best of the best to oust the trolls.

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

unfortunately the Huddle doesn't have an electoral college to give you a participation trophy when you lose by 3 million votes

He didn't lose by 3 million votes...in fact if referring to trump...he won ...just in case you haven't heard...a participation would be declaring a winner even if they didn't win...like the popular vote and Hillary...

Archived