• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Huddle Festivus Airing of Grievances

Jeremy Igo

40 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

To be fair. PU at least tried to back his threads up with actual football talk.

I'm fairly sure that FBLM is neither Chuck (chuck's English was usually broken especially when he got worked up) or PU. His style and remarks make me think he's most likely CCS if he's anyone's alt.

2 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I'm fairly sure that FBLM is neither Chuck (chuck's English was usually broken especially when he got worked up) or PU. His style and remarks make me think he's most likely CCS if he's anyone's alt.

Lol. I had forgotten about that. I always pictured Chuck cursing his fat fingers on his tiny phone. Plus, every so often Chuck would throw out some really good stuff. I am not sure I have seen anything that makes me think Chuck out of FBLM. FBLM may be annoying as all get out, which I think, for the most part, is his shtick. All in all he seems harmless. 

But there is something about FBLM that I just can't put my finger on. Not that I spend much time trying to solve that mystery.

4 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Lol. I had forgotten about that. I always pictured Chuck cursing his fat fingers on his tiny phone. Plus, every so often Chuck would throw out some really good stuff. I am not sure I have seen anything that makes me think Chuck out of FBLM. FBLM may be annoying as all get out, which I think, for the most part, is his shtick. All in all he seems harmless. 

But there is something about FBLM that I just can't put my finger on. Not that I spend much time trying to solve that mystery.

They called me "the ghost", "the myth". 

9 hours ago, Floppin said:

it's gotta be chuck, diction is identical.

5 hours ago, PhillyB said:

it's gotta be chuck, diction is identical.

See I don't think so. Chuck's English was similar to arsen just much worse. He would routinely leave out certain words and have odd syntax. I've never really seen that from FBLM. Doesn't really matter though.

Archived