• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Huddle Festivus Airing of Grievances

Jeremy Igo

I hate that we still won't have consecutive winning seasons.

I hate that we've needed a left tackle, center, and probably two defensive ends groomed for at least two seasons now and we're entering another offseason with the same deficiency yet again.

I hate that we didn't even look competitive against Seattle a year after beating them twice in the same season.

But mostly, I hate that Rivera didn't learn a damn thing from all the losses he's had previously--he continues to make the same stupid choices.

Mr. @Mr. Scot Scotty Potty, child molester @Daddy_Uncle,@Ivan The Awesome Evan the fatest of all awesome fatties, @Jase the only crack who is ready for base, @Anybodyhome jerking to Clausen's booty picture when nobody home, @YoungPanthers89 Too damn old wrinkle penis to be young, @PanthersGOATFan336 The GOAT of fat fugger repping Greensboro who ain't from 336 can all suck a shemale's dick!!!!!!!! Am I missing anyone else? 

Oh yea, and @carolinajay only jay is your jay jay and your jay jay is stinky jay jay....Anyone else???? 

#SuckMultipleShemale'sDickAtOneTime#ImNotHereToJudge

9 minutes ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Mr. @Mr. Scot Scotty Potty, child molester @Daddy_Uncle, and @Ivan The Awesome Evan the fatest of all awesome fatties can all suck a shemale's dick!!!!!!!! Am I missing anyone else? 

Oh yea, and @carolinajay. Anyone else???? 

#SuckMultipleShemale'sDickAtOneTime#ImNotHereToJudge

UB1eV.gif

Straight males don't say that kind of stuff chuck

What have Myck Kabongo been up to?

2 hours ago, Kakarot said:

That never came out of my mouth and you've never seen me make a post stating that. Cut that out and grow up. 

2 hours ago, truthjuice said:

What are you talking about? Ive never said that nor do I agree w/it. The great thing about me is, I can get along w/anyone and not agree with everything they say or do. :-)

The guy you both say you're good with has said it and bragged about it.

He was hoping for Mike Remmers to get injured first, but said he was okay that it was Michael Oher instead.

He bragged about being happy with it even after the word came down that Oher's injury might have permanent effects.

The posts are easy to find if you want to see them.

Hoping for opponents to get injured is bad enough, but our own players? That's pretty sick.

Still "alright"?

Archived