• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Huddle Festivus Airing of Grievances

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Shoot me some links of said spam topics. I hear you, but have always been weary of censoring critical viewpoints of the team. 

I don't mind critical viewpoint posts at all.  I welcome them, because it's unrealistic not to have them, and plenty have validity.  I have plenty of gripes myself.  

Just skimming through real quick, here's a good example.  Not singling him out, it's just the first thing I came to.  

Meh, with the panthers having a down year, I expect there to be a lot of reactionary threads and threads where posters are just looking for someone to blame. If you go to any message board of a team that's having a losing season, you'll see the same. My biggest complaint is against the whiners of said threads. If you don't like a topic, just get out the thread! It's that easy. Also, if you don't like a poster, ignore said poster. That's what the ignore button is for. Also, if you feel thread topics are trash, create a thread that you feel is better.

Also, if you're one of those posters who don't like what CPK has to say, just put him on ignore. Simple.

3 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

I don't mind critical viewpoint posts at all.  I welcome them, because it's unrealistic not to have them, and plenty have validity.  I have plenty of gripes myself.  

Just skimming through real quick, here's a good example.  Not singling him out, it's just the first thing I came to.  

I second this. Trolls can be a bit of fun when held in check, but blatant disregard for any sort of spellchecking is annoying. There are a few posters that I swear are robots swore to destroy this forum. 

10 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Meh, with the panthers having a down year, I expect there to be a lot of reactionary threads and threads where posters are just looking for someone to blame. If you go to any message board of a team that's having a losing season, you'll see the same. My biggest complaint is against the whiners of said threads. If you don't like a topic, just get out the thread! It's that easy. Also, if you don't like a poster, ignore said poster. That's what the ignore button is for. Also, if you feel thread topics are trash, create a thread that you feel is better.

Also, if you're one of those posters who don't like what CPK has to say, just put him on ignore. Simple.

last year was halfway boring on here. we were so awesome there was nothing to bitch about. nobody made troll threads and nobody made three hundred of the exact same bitchfest threads. losing just brings the worst out of everybody.

Our tab for last year's SB run was way too high. SB rematch right off the bat, Cam cheap shots, concussions galore, O-line crumbling every week, Luke crying, Cowboys winning, division foes rising, bad Derek Anderson, KB loafing, back to back West Coast trip, all those close losses, coaching snafus, Bene, back to back to back division games early and the media going back to whack-a-Cam.

And of course, the Huddle for not starting a "Start Joe Webb!" thread yet. I'm disappointed.

Against the Panthers;

Im freaking tired of the team shopping via the Blue Light Special ads at Kmart

Im pissed that Dave has refused time and time again to address areas on this team that need up-grading badly

Im pissed that we'll probably have to go into 2017 with Shula as the OC

Screw BPA

Against the Huddle;

Im pissed that the MFers in charge here don't administer an IQ test before accepting new members

Archived