• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst Memory as a Panther Fan?

Panthers73

The Cards playoff because of all that's been said.

But the Denver game is creeping up because all year i would go into each game semi skeptical and trying to be low key and humble and enjoy the roll.

Then the run up to the SB i felt as confident in a win as much i have ever felt. The match up i thought was perfect and the moment Cam fumbled it seemed it was constantly uphill.

What makes it worse is we play a normal game and hold onto the ball this team would have been historical.  We dominated them on D and held them to under 200 yds total and would have easily been considered one of the best of all time.

I can NOT watch any footage of that game. 

2 hours ago, Panthers73 said:

In all 22 seasons, what is your absolute worst memory while watching panthers football, and before a bunch of people say Super Bowl 50, try to think of something other than that. Mine would have to be the Vikings-Eagles games back in 2014, I had such high hopes that we'd turn it around and just got blown the fug out. Keep in mind though, I've only been a fan since 2011 so your memories are probably a lot worse, so go ahead and post your worst memories.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2011 lmao your not a Panthers fan You are a cam fan... camwagoner.

39 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

williams broke off a big one on the opening drive and then stewart walked into the endzone.  i was sitting there going "these dudes aren't going to be able to do a damn thing to stop us tonight"

and then the rest of the game happened, starting with the sack fumble.  it's all a blur now, but there was an interception in the end zone that might have been the first or second of the night.  jake rolled out and sort of floated it in the general direction of steve smith and a cardinal (don't remember if it was  DB or LB) who had been reading it all the way just kind of stepped right in front of it for an easy pick.  i knew what we were in for at that point.

First and only game I've ever stoped watching.

3 hours ago, pstall said:

What makes it worse is we play a normal game and hold onto the ball this team would have been historical.  We dominated them on D and held them to under 200 yds total and would have easily been considered one of the best of all time.

I can NOT watch any footage of that game

I watched a condensed version of SB 50 a couple of months ago. Even with the early strip fumble, the panther still should have won.

Cotchery's other drop could have led to a touchdown.

Mike Tolbert's forced fumble could have led to points. Think about it Tolbert/Ginn were in position to recover the ball and got out hustled

NBC showed prior to the season opener, Devin Funchess was wide open for a big gain (I believe Cam was going to throw it to him) before the last strip sack.

SB 50 definitely is the worst panther loss for me.

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

yeah i was a broke college student then and scraped together every last cent i had to get into that game.  i stayed until the bitter end and watched the couple hundred cardinals fans who showed up congregate in the completely empty lower bowl behind the visitor's bench and celebrate with the team.

and if i'm being honest, nakamura felt worse than that.

Haruki "disciple of Ed Reed" Nakamura. I was at Taco Bell when I first read about him. I should have known the resulting diarrhea was an omen.

Archived