• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Screw you London!!

Jeremy Igo

49 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

why would u want us to go unless its an away game?? Think its a bonus not to do the trip..even though I love the UK since I was there for 8 years..it takes 2 weeks to get over the jet lag.. the body is fugged up on that trip..IGO just wants a trip to London :)

I agree.  But it's going to happen.  With the agreement with the league until at least 2025 it's only a matter of time.  But against who?  And when?  The usual suspects, Jaguars, Rams, Dolphins, aren't on the schedule in the near future.  The Giants?  Redskins?  Obviously JR giving up a home game for the shield would be the final straw for many fans, so it'd have to be a road game.

By far the juiciest and best choice if it has to happen would be playing the Steelers in Dublin (the Rooney family has championed Dublin), but could that come together in the next year with us scheduled to go to Pittsburgh in 2018?  I doubt it.

19 minutes ago, Nails said:

I agree.  But it's going to happen.  With the agreement with the league until at least 2025 it's only a matter of time.  But against who?  And when?  The usual suspects, Jaguars, Rams, Dolphins, aren't on the schedule in the near future.  The Giants?  Redskins?  Obviously JR giving up a home game for the shield would be the final straw for many fans, so it'd have to be a road game.

By far the juiciest and best choice if it has to happen would be playing the Steelers in Dublin (the Rooney family has championed Dublin), but could that come together in the next year with us scheduled to go to Pittsburgh in 2018?  I doubt it.

I was there in the Uk when they had they London Monarchs..the aka Fridge was on the team but that was then..I would love to go back to the Uk but as a competition thing.. I notice they put the suckier teams on the list to London as its not very fair unless they have a bye week after the trip..

7 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

I was there in the Uk when they had they London Monarchs..the aka Fridge was on the team but that was then..I would love to go back to the Uk but as a competition thing.. I notice they put the suckier teams on the list to London as its not very fair unless they have a bye week after the trip..

Teams that go have the choice to have their bye week after London or another time.  The Colts this year are the only team to choose another time, which they believed would break up their season better.

2 minutes ago, Nails said:

Teams that go have the choice to have their bye week after London or another time.  The Colts this year are the only team to choose another time, which they believed would break up their season better.

I get what your ar  saying leave my Panthers alone.. They belong to Carolina unless its an away game!

Archived