• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Halloween

XClown1986

The only thing I like about Halloween is when hot chicks dress up in small costumes.

i think the maddest the wife has ever been at me was last year when I was taking pics of hotties in downtown. everywhere I looked ass was hanging out. :D

the pics didn't make it through the night. i have to be smoother this year.

Just finished my horror movie schedule. 31 days of sheer terror. Me and the girlfriend are stoked.

Now its time to look forward to the haunted houses, ghost walks, pumpkin carvings, hay rides, costumes, parties, house decorating and crisp fall air.

I love it.

Oh and Im also going to Busch Gardens for their set up they do for Halloween, we go every year. It's bad ass. Hope everyone else finds something to keep them in the spirit!

Poltergeist

Dawn of the Dead

Salem's Lot

Childs Play

Hostel

Fright Night

The Evil Dead

Hellraiser

An American Werewolf in London (Not scary but a classic)

Silence of the Lambs

The Ring

30 Days of Night

Saw

The Sixth Sense

The Hills Have Eyes

Pet Sematary

Night of the Demons

Misery

The Omen

The Thing

Phantasm

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

The Amityville Horror

Alien

The Shining

The Exorcist

Night of the Living Dead

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Friday the 13th

Halloween

Quality :thumbsup:

Some I might have thrown in...

The Grudge

Session 9

Quarantine

Stir of Echoes

The Reaping

28 Days Later

Originally saw "Phantasm" on Halloween night when I was 12 at a friend's house with two other guys and no adults around.

We were all so scared when it was over that I ran all the way back to my house (the whole 20 yards) :lol:

I personally didn't care for the Grudge. Didn't get the hype.

Stir of Echoes was a close call, but last minute didn't make the cut (might get watched anyway, it's not like its a strict schedule).

I keep hearing about Session 9, haven't seen it though.

But I am a HUGE horror movie buff if you can't tell. Haha.

edit: That's classic about Phantasm though, I bet you were just waiting to hear BOOOOOYYYYYYY!! as you were running home.

I watched the Ring for the first time with my cousin and we were terrified. We were watching it in a storm, and when the movie went off, we turned the dvd player off and tried to watch something funny to get us unscared I guess. Well the storm knocked the cable out and went straight to loud static, of course we swore it was the girl and freaked out for a second. Hilarious.

Archived