• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Be Real, Cam is Having a Terrible Year.

Panthers73

1 minute ago, thomas96 said:

What does that have to do with anything I've said? Building a team isn't easy and I'm defense man so I have no issues with the front office (although I'd like for DG to force Ron's hand with our offensive coaching staff, like he did with our ST coach a bit ago). When Funchess is wide open on a play and Cam has time and forces it to a covered KB instead that has absolutely nothing to do with the players around him. That's on Cam. More things like this than there should be from a player who should be among the top tier in the league at his position. I'm not talking about the talent on offense, that's a different discussion. I'm just talking about Cam.

If you are a defense man then please shut up about the offense. You cannot sit up here complaining about lack of offensive production...being fully supportive of our approach to go defense, defense, defense.

If you want to go that route, then please shut up when the end result is a struggling offense.

This is like the Colts complaining about their defense...forgetting that they literally, they spend all their resources into getting a superior offense.

Just now, Darvinsun said:

Of course it is consistent when you consistently have poor plays, suspect line, poor receivers, poor special teams, poor defense, it makes your qb loose confidence..last yr and part this year Rodgers stunk why?  We know superman does not exist but you guys really want Cam to be it.

Its one thing for fans to buy into the Superman thing

But its inexcusable for our front office to buy into it

Cam is still the Allen Iverson of the NFL. He's still being depended on to single handily bring his team a SB trophy

He's never had a season where he was this bad with his accuracy. I run a lot of data sets on minitab, and at times there's data points I throw out due to being special causes. This would be a special cause, because he's never looked like this. 

I will easily admit that this has been a down year. He started off so strong too, with his games against Den and Minn he showed pinpoint accuracy. It's been a down year for him and others on the squad. Like Cam, they'll bounce back after we do a bit of retooling on the lines, both Off and Def.

I do not actually because I think it's all simply ridiculous. So it's hilarious to me at this point. I think what you said is stupid and again, I'm in no mood to go back and forth. My opinion is law. Cool? Good. 

Lol. This is why I'm sure I'm not nearly the only person who's ignored you around here. Your comments are generally poo with no substance similar to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

20 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

Lol. This is why I'm sure I'm not nearly the only person who's ignored you around here. Your comments are generally poo with no substance similar to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

On second thought...

you remind me of my 3 year old niece whining because I don't wanna bitch, moan, groan and complain back and forth with you or because I choose not to throw Cam under the bus or because I choose to spread some blame across Dave Gettlemans wide ass. That's okay. I pick and choose my battles. I come here to get Panthers news, not validation. Thank you and good night. 

200w_s.gif

Archived