• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Be Real, Cam is Having a Terrible Year.

Panthers73

34 minutes ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Many different factors have to do with his struggles this season. But I'll add that its hard to get in any sort if rhythm in this offensive system.

I agree which I think is the biggest issue, Cam is a rhythm QB and Shula does a bad job of settling him into the game. There has been several games this year where Cam is 2-7 or 3-10 passing from the gates. 

How many drops? How many throw always?

Drops? I saw two, one where Benjamin should have caught the ball and it bounced off his chest for the near INT and the other on the short pass to Stewart. Point me to some more.

Otherwise there was one redzone turnover and there probably should have been 3. The throws I saw were nowhere near a receiver most of the time.

It was a terrible game, last week was terrible and, so was the first half of the raiders and the entire saints home game. He has been bad this year and it's not all on the offensive line.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

No one is absolving him or saying he can't be criticized but Cam has way too much working against him than he does for him right now. He has been off all year but he hasn't given up. He's trying to make things happen to give a spark at times and sometimes he just makes dumb decisions. He's not the only QB to do so. As far as him being sacred in Charlotte, that's bs. People can't wait to jump his sh*t over something. 

He was having a bad year as was the team before he decided to quit on us. It's either all good or all bad with cam. I love him, but we should expect more from a captain with a huge deal and a guy who's seen as much adversity as he.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

This is true. He struggles mentally when things aren't going well. It's been a season long problem and has greatly affected his play I believe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived