• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Be Real, Cam is Having a Terrible Year.

Panthers73

If any other team had Cam Newton as their QB, they would NOT have Shula as their OC. Let's be real. Its comical, ridiculous, an inept judgement to have him as ours. Panthers settle way too much. Dont get me started on the line and the so called number 1 receiver. 

1 minute ago, beastson said:

If any other team had Cam Newton as their QB, they would NOT have Shula as their OC. Let's be real. Its comical, ridiculous, an inept judgement to have him as ours. Panthers settle way too much. Dont get me started on the line and the so called number 1 receiver. 

#blameitoncam #itsallcamsfault 

As we saw today the Chargers have a worse OL than we do. A lot of these people only watch the Panthers play so they just talk from a very ignorant perspective.

We don't even have the worst OL in the NFL currently much less of all time or any nonsense like that. Shula is an even bigger issue than the OL on it's worst day.

5 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Give this team a real offensive line, then we can begin evaluating the QB position. 

So because you have some notion in your mind that we don't have a "real" offensive line that means that a play where Cam has ample time and receivers open and instead tries to force a throw or takes a sack because he didn't see the field well can't be evaluated? You're ridiculous. Cam has looked horrible quite a bit this year and it has nothing to do with those around him. He needs to look in the mirror.

Just now, CRA said:

He has no offensive line, we can't run the ball as a result and he has bad protection to try to make passes to a horrible WR corp

Cam Newton isn't a problem

For the most part but his short passing game has always been a hit or miss. He gets in trouble throwing missiles that get tipped and intercepted. He also said he wanted to work on his completion percentage last offseason but throws behind his receiver too many times. Cam's got such a canon for an arm but I sometimes think he relies on it too much when he can just put some nice touch on the ball. Finally, a lot of his bombs tend to fall short; he throws them too late. Watch the bomb to Ginn against the Raiders and notice how early he lets that fly. That's what he should do more often.

Basically, I can understand why he's struggling but he still has to take some responsibility. He can do better and if he does work on it, he'll prove people wrong, again.

Apparently the OP doesn't know that one can be banned for criticizing Cam. Throw any other player under the bus, but Cam is sacred in Charlotte and can do no wrong. Any player on the roster can be blamed and lambasted on this board for not only their own mistakes, but any mistake you thought Cam may have made is actually someone else's fault.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

6 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Apparently the OP doesn't know that one can be banned for criticizing Cam. Throw any other player under the bus, but Cam is sacred in Charlotte and can do no wrong. Any player on the roster can be blamed and lambasted on this board for not only their own mistakes, but any mistake you thought Cam may have made is actually someone else's fault.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Good points.  I agree with this.  He should not be immune to criticism.

Archived