• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Be Real, Cam is Having a Terrible Year.

Panthers73

7 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

vick didn't really give much of a crap about football when he was in atlanta either, like he reportedly didn't know how to properly watch film until he got to philadelphia and the fact that he immediately had a career year when he became the starter there attests to that.  cam flat out has a better grasp of the game than vick did at this point in his career.

they aren't remotely the same and anybody who tries to act like they are is an idiot.  vick hadn't put anything close to cam's rookie year, let alone his MVP season, together until his eighth year as a pro.

Right. One thing that's always been said about Cam by coaches and teammates is that he puts in the work. He wants to be great, and be the best to ever play this game. That came out of Cam's mouth. It's why I feel he'll come back strong next year. I'm not going to bash Vick, but that was always a knock on him. He didn't want it until he got to Philly. He even acknowledged it himself. @theDIRTYcode2 and @Steve_Smith_Sr. we're ignorant for making the comparison. 

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not so sure if Vick's desire was it that much greater in Philly or if that was just PR.

Andy Reid has made a lot of guys look better than they really were. Yet even in Reid's extremely quarterback friendly system, it didn't take long for Vick to fade.

This is true. I loved Mike Vick but i don't think his work ethic was anywhere close to what it should've been. 

1 hour ago, truthjuice said:

This is true. I loved Mike Vick but i don't think his work ethic was anywhere close to what it should've been. 

It was his accuracy...or lack thereof that was the undoing of Vick.

Much like we are seeing right now with Cam, defenses figure out how to stop the QB from running after a while, then the QB has to be able to pass....Vick wasn't ever a good enough passer....Cam is.

Archived