• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Be Real, Cam is Having a Terrible Year.

Panthers73

48 minutes ago, Panthers73 said:

Heck no, he has more than cam

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Umm... Not really. His starting LT is a UDFA rookie who played one year of college football as a TE with essentially no playing time after playing college basketball. That's like having Jimmy Graham (who couldn't block my Grandma) play LT. The rest of the line isn't much better either. Our injury depleted o-line is still better than theirs is right now. Graham's a great weapon and Rawls and Baldwin are solid but outside of them there's nothing. KB, Olsen and Stew are as good or better than them. It's close for sure but I'd take our guys over theirs.

32 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Are you Cam's girlfriend? Look at his stats and his on the field demeanor, there's an underlying problem with Cam. I've been here for quite some time and usually I don't have much to say, but I think everyone is growing tired of your "lol" and "lmao" responses. When you're a captain, you're a damn leader.

LOL... there are so many people who "know" Cam it's ridiculous.  I love seeing all the people on here who have "inside connections".  LMAO.

They're all full of you know what.  :)

1 minute ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Just pay attention.  You'lll see.  Lot's of people who pretend to be on the "inside" LMAO.

I've been paying attention, and don't see these people you're talking about. Who knows Cam personally? Atleast give me the name of a poster or 2?

Just now, Kakarot said:

I've been paying attention, and don't see these people you're talking about. Who knows Cam personally? Atleast give me the name of a poster or 2?

Lot's of people who pretend to see him at clubs and know what's going on in his personal life. Pay attention to the chicks who think he's the cutest.  ;)

Umm... Not really. His starting LT is a UDFA rookie who played one year of college football as a TE with essentially no playing time after playing college basketball. That's like having Jimmy Graham (who couldn't block my Grandma) play LT. The rest of the line isn't much better either. Our injury depleted o-line is still better than theirs is right now. Graham's a great weapon and Rawls and Baldwin are solid but outside of them there's nothing. KB, Olsen and Stew are as good or better than them. It's close for sure but I'd take our guys over theirs.

KB sucks dude. And they can run block, we can't.

6 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

Even as an opposing fan, you guys loyalty to Cam is kinda crazy. Luke is the best middle line backer in the league, and you should be proud. Hell, Matt is a better QB than Cam and we turn on him at the drop of hat. This is your Vick years.

What does this mean? "This is your Vick years"

Also, @Steve_Smith_Sr. since you pied it, could you explain your interpretation of the Vick years comment, since you agree with it. I'm just curious as to what that means.

Wanted to post that i think this was his 4th or 5th game in a row throwing under 50%.  I wont put it on him though.  I think it is a perfect combination of an ongoing horrible scheme that the league caught up too after last year, a coaching staff that doesnt know how to adapt, a horrible offensive line, and a lack of legit weapons that cant get open (outside of Olsen) running the same predictable concepts and routes.  I imagine this has an effect on Cam's performance and mental game. I dont know what QB wouldnt be looking subpar with all the factors I listed.

He needs protection, help, and an actual coaching staff that knows what the fug theyre doing in disguising weaknesses and accentuating strengths.

11 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Lot's of people who pretend to see him at clubs and know what's going on in his personal life. Pay attention to the chicks who think he's the cutest.  ;)

Lmao...@ me. :-) anyone who lives in Atlanta and hang in certain circles, you know people. Cam isn't hard to miss in Magic City, Onyx, Suite and Scales. He's also not hard to miss on Campbellton or in Lenox and Cumberland. He's been hanging out with Deshaun since they were kids and everybody knows that whole crew are squares. A lot of people..prob majority of people..he hangs out with are regular people, so it isn't hard to know people in his circle. But you tried. 

Archived