• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Be Real, Cam is Having a Terrible Year.

Panthers73

Today he was 10/27 160 1TD 1INT

It happens, Brett Farve had a season where he Threw more Interceptions than Touchdowns.

John Elway had a couple of Underwhelming years.

Cam just hasn't found his rhythm since week 10. Him and Benjamin have been out of sync, and overall, he's much better without him. I'm predicting a huge bounce back next year for him though. This year won't take away his greatness or his legacy, but we have to be honest with ourselves and admit this was his worst season to up to date. This and 2014 were his only MEH seasons so far, oh well, on the bright side there's only 3 games left and 2 of them are in the same week. So as always Cam .......Keep Pounding!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Yeah he's been pretty bad this year. His accuracy has been awful all season. Also, he looks slower and just less quick than years past. He may be playing with an injury we don't know about. Seems like he doesn't have the same fire he had last season.

I guess running a bullshit scheme with bullshit WRs behind an embarrassment of an offensive line will do that to a guy.

7 minutes ago, Panthers73 said:

Today he was 10/27 160 1TD 1INT

It happens, Brett Farve had a season where he Threw more Interceptions than Touchdowns.

John Elway had a couple of Underwhelming years.

Cam just hasn't found his rhythm since week 10. Him and Benjamin have been out of sync, and overall, he's much better without him. I'm predicting a huge bounce back next year for him though. This year won't take away his greatness or his legacy, but we have to be honest with ourselves and admit this was his worst season to up to date. This and 2014 were his only MEH seasons so far, oh well, on the bright side there's only 3 games left and 2 of them are in the same week. So as always Cam .......Keep Pounding!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He deserves proper protection, but DG doesn't value Cams health. He has always surrounded Cam with below JAG OTs that constantly get beats and allow big hits on Cam. DG is slowly killing Cam and the team.

Archived