• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Denver and Tennessee got in a brawl today because (get this) Aqib Talib took offense that Harry Douglas of the Titans cheap-shotted his fellow cheap-shot artist, Chris Harris.

The irony in my above statement is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

I thought that ordeal was hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Denver and Tennessee got in a brawl today because (get this) Aqib Talib took offense that Harry Douglas of the Titans cheap-shotted his fellow cheap-shot artist, Chris Harris.

The irony in my above statement is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Wondered who else saw that.

6 hours ago, beastson said:

Ehh I guess you can say that. I still feel with OBJ and SHULA, this problem would still exist. I'm not blaming KB solely for these problems. I think Shula struggles with a number 1 receiver. Last year wasn't luck, everything happened for a reason. So I see it Shula or KB. I'll pick KB over Shula or both can go

It's KB but we need a OC to light a fire under him. He really should have been bench after the first few games. 

7 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Glad we won today in our last realistically winnable game this season. I give props to Klein and Shaq for some big plays, Stewart for running hard, DL for several sacks, TD for his usual self, Olsen for a good game and Cam for the nice dime to Funchess. 

Enjoy the win. Don't worry about other stuff 

Best thing I've seen on here all day. 

Archived