• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Most OCs would have ripped him off the field. Just another example of Rivera and his coaching staff not being able to control players. 

Benjamin isn't out of control.  He just isn't a very good WR (we don't have any of those).  So every play we are forced to play bad WRs and bad lineman.  Coordinator has what he has and what we have isn't very good. 

Bench KB and any given play a 4ft tall DB might out muscle Fun Fun. 

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

So you wait till the game starts and they score to respond from  a hour ago?? lol. rams fumbled on the  kickoff and atl capitalized. they only win off teams mistakes. 

Proof is better than trash talk....so yea i do wait.

Now you can be like "hey look Rams bout to score" if you want.

Still the Rams are trash that's why they fumble and get scored on immediately...ATL can't lose that game...wanna go back and forth all damn game?

Ohh look INT...

2 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

Btw they just called a personal foul on Roman Harper going after Winston on a slide and he missed him ! Didn't even hit Winston and they threw a flag wonder if cam ever gets one of them. 

Yeah I saw that. That was an incredibly weak flag and Cam more than likely wouldn't.

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Proof is better than trash talk....so yea i do wait.

Now you can be like "hey look Rams bout to score" if you want.

Still the Rams are trash that's why they fumble and get scored on immediately...ATL can't lose that game...wanna go back and forth all damn game?

Lol...who pissed your corn flakes??? Noted I originally said the falcons COULD lose didn't say they absolutely would so you stall out wait till the game starts and they go up a convincing 7-0 in the first just to respond to me over something I really don't care about. Congratulations.....you played yourself. 

1 minute ago, Kakarot said:

Good game for the defense, and bad game for the offense. Cam has been off since the Vikings game. This is his worst year. He'll bounce back next year, but there's got to be a ton of changes on offense this offseason.

He can do so much to cover up talent deficit , while Luke enjoys all the investment. Get him talent and the Panthers will win the SB.

Just now, The_Rainmaker said:

He can do so much to cover up talent deficit , while Luke enjoys all the investment. Get him talent and the Panthers will win the SB.

I agree with all that. The WR's aren't very good, and we know the line is trash, but he's missing some throws too. I think this f'd up line has his footwork all jacked up, because he's clearly not the QB we saw last year and years previous. It's ok, because players have down years from time to time. I have no doubt he'll bounce back next year

46 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Good game for the defense, and bad game for the offense. Cam has been off since the Vikings game. This is his worst year. He'll bounce back next year, but there's got to be a ton of changes on offense this offseason.

He hasn't been able to mask the issues because of injuries and the fact that the entire NFL knows our read option x2, pass on third and long offense. I still believe that he probably tweaked that ankle again too. He will bounce back and you're right, even the greatest go through slumps. I think his is more due to the issues around him than the fact that he just regressed as some huddlers will have you believe. 

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Lol...who pissed your corn flakes??? Noted I originally said the falcons COULD lose didn't say they absolutely would so you stall out wait till the game starts and they go up a convincing 7-0 in the first just to respond to me over something I really don't care about. Congratulations.....you played yourself. 

You care

21-0 falcons can't lose against the Rams...just be real.

Archived