• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Far as Cam %, you guys acting like his passes are really easy. This is why I want a entire change of offense, no air coryell and no Norv Turner. Cam doesn't have any easy ass passes like Rivers you see. Swing routes, flats, TE hitch routes, dump offs. Shula offense is non-existent of routes for 5-7 yards

Still not sure about giving up a 4th for Lee when this guy was on our roster and looks just as good, is much younger, and way cheaper. 

I mean Palardy was on a couch when we called him up so I don't think anyone thought he was anything decent. Also that Cam slide is just hilariously bad

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Man, Phillip Rivers is completely washed up.  I don't care if 3/4 of his team is in the medical ward, this guy sucks balls.  The Carolina Panthers suck from head to toe, and we really needed to lose out to get draft position.  They can't even lose when you want them to.  Shoot, they can't even win right.  This team drives me bonkers!!!!!!!

Just now, Matthias said:

Man, Phillip Rivers is completely washed up.  I don't care if 3/4 of his team is in the medical ward, this guy sucks balls.  The Carolina Panthers suck from head to toe, and we really needed to lose out to get draft position.  They can't even lose when you want them to.  Shoot, they can't even win right.  This team drives me bonkers!!!!!!!

He becomes complete crap when playing the Panthers, even though he was amazing against Denver and many other defenses in the past before his sackless streak was over.

Or maybe our defense is actually good? And Kurt and Addison are actual big pieces to it?

Archived