• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Our QB is 9-23 passing and should have 2 or 3 picks. I don't care who he's playing with, thats bad.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

That QB won ROY with the worst offense of all time and managed to get to a SB and win an MVP award with Ted Ginn as his No. 1 WR. Yet instead of getting Newton help after the offense got exposed in the SB our Front Office decides to get into a pissing match with a CB.

And here the Huddle is STILL TALKING ABOUT getting a Safety in Round One or a DE. And then will bitch about our pathetic offense again next season.

You either rely on your defense or go get your damn Franchise QB some damn help.

3 minutes ago, Manos said:

While I will agree we could be better in the skill positions Cam has almost no ability to anticipate throws to help guys get open. Maybe it isn't his fault but it's something he has never done in his entire career, even last year he didn't throw guys open.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

And from where I see it, when he does throw them open they drop it. it's all around fail.

6 minutes ago, Manos said:

While I will agree we could be better in the skill positions Cam has almost no ability to anticipate throws to help guys get open. Maybe it isn't his fault but it's something he has never done in his entire career, even last year he didn't throw guys open.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

that is a damn lie.

2 minutes ago, SuperCamDaGawd said:

Why didnt they just keep Shaq at safety? He would light years better at strong safety. He has great coverage skills and would play well deep and in the box

Agreed. just another dumb decision by this coach staff. Let's move a first round pick to a position where he won't get much playing time. 

Archived