• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Don't know what u honestly expect from Cam. Nobody can't get open, even when the ball is caught it's someone draped over the receiver.  the offense is obsolete at this point. 

Someone was open on the 2nd down play when he sailed it to no where.

I expect NFL QBs to hit that.

Don't know what u honestly expect from Cam. Nobody can't get open, even when the ball is caught it's someone draped over the receiver.  the offense is obsolete at this point. 

While I will agree we could be better in the skill positions Cam has almost no ability to anticipate throws to help guys get open. Maybe it isn't his fault but it's something he has never done in his entire career, even last year he didn't throw guys open.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 minute ago, mcdougal said:

Can you guys please be quiet about our offense. You sit up here and watch off-season, after off-season, our brilliant FO go all out on defense and leave Newton and the offense to fend for themselves.

Then when the game begins you begin bitching about the offense. Hello, if you want a great offense...YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO GO GET ONE.

Um no we can bitch about the offence since said offence scored 23 in the first half. It is unacceptable for the same offence to come in after the half after scoring that much to do nothing.

Archived