• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Panthers fans have to be the best versed fans on the rules...we get to see all the bullshit stuff magically come out of the depths of the rulebook when teams play us.

I can honestly say in 30 years of football I have never heard of some...."you have to be under pressure" for intentional grounding....*sips tea*

I'll never forget the 49ers "have to let the offense get set" crap. The ref stood between the ball and the QB in a shot gun formation, he had his arms out and wouldn't blow the whistle or start the play clock until Kaep said ok. THEN I remember Vernon Davis catching the ball, running about 7 yards downfield, having it stripped and recovered from Thomas Davis, and then was ruled an incomplete pass.

I got so much poo last week on Facebook for criticizing Rivera and Shula for their lack of halftime adjustments and here we are this week and my argument is rearing its head again. Allow the other team to score before half, still have time to do something but do nothing, and then come out after the half and the offense doesn't adjust. Just pitiful man.

Just now, Fox007 said:

9-22 passing is fugin embarrassing IDKAF about the reasons or why. Can't happen, shouldn't happen.

I have to agree. There aren't too many excuses this game. I've defended him on a lot this year, but some of these throws need to be better. KB should have caught that one that almost got picked though.

Archived