• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, beastson said:

Gettleman and Ron loves drafting for the defense

And the defense still turned out terrible lol

Exactly. Ron is supposed to be a damn defensive genius. That is why he got the job in the first place. Why the hell does Ron need defensive pick after defensive pick to make his defense functional?

It is like Rex Ryan in Buffalo and NY? Why the hell does he need so much defensive help (leaving his offense to die) just to make his defense respectable if he is supposed to be a defensive genius?

4 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

I'm getting on board with drafting a safely 1st round.  Come on down Adams 

i think bradberry and Worley get better another year.  But safety play is abysmal,  time for a playmaker back there. 

Safety, OT, or DE in the first, depending on where we end up drafting, and who is available. I think those are our primary needs for the offseason.

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

so happy the Broncos are getting cheap shots. Their whole team can go on IR for all i care.

Too bad our team was too soft to take care of it...Titans got my respect I'd think other teams wouldn't put up with it...Titans are real men and aren't taking their bullshit.

Our team is like it's coach in those situations...bitch mode.

Just now, Raskle said:

Safety, OT, or DE in the first, depending on where we end up drafting, and who is available. I think those are our primary needs for the offseason.

If we don't get Berry then Safety for sure. 

I want a Rb in the second (Foreman) then whatever for the rest.

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Lol at terry Bradshaw D riding andrew luck on national television." I guarantee you he doesn't miss that throw if it doesn't slip out his hands"

I heard that bullshit too...making excuses hahaha...never hear them saying that about anyone else...what a fake ass POS

9 minutes ago, beastson said:

Gettleman and Ron loves drafting for the defense

And the defense still turned out terrible lol

There have been several bonehead draft picks by the Panthers in their history, but Kony Ealy over Jarvis Landry and Vernon Butler over Hunter Henry may have been 2 of the 10 worst bonehead picks in Panthers history.

No need for Ealy and Butler as depth. Every need for Landry and Henry to open up the passing game for Cam and stretch defenses.

KB, Funchess, Landry, Olsen, and Henry. That made the most sense with just those 2 picks.

I question the ability of the front office to evaluate the best available player when they make picks like that. Seems like BPA to them means Best Project Available.

Archived