• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I don't know about you guys, but I will be ECSTATIC when I see a OC that will be able to make use of the talents of this offense. There's no reason why this offense shouldn't lead the league in scoring, and why KB/Funchess,Olsen shouldn't be near the top in the league.

Regardless of what you guys think of KB, and I will agree he has shown a lack of effort, he is a major asset to ANY offense in this league. If you put KB with any capable of OC he's in the top 5 of a lot of categories. This has to be a frustrating season for him even more, because he was looking forward to helping the team get back to the big dance. You miss a season, in which your team goes almost perfect, and then come back expecting a big year only for it to be a dud and you expect to be anything else but frustrated?

Plus it makes not a lick of sense why shula cant workout plays that has Funchess, KB, Ginn, and Olsen on the field majority of the time. Those are mismatches at different levels of the field, regardless of the line. You plan around and adjust to what comes up. Shula is horrible at that.

Either Im looking forward to the Panthers rebounding from this season....

GO PANTHERS  KEEP POUNDING

Archived