• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Paa Langfart said:

One embarasement like last weeks prime time abortion should have been enough.  Nothing will be done.

It's sad isn't it. I really feel they need to be blown up and there are people who say 'but but but last year ' and that's the whole point, this coaching staff has had what, six years to build consistency,. Where is it ?

newton too, time to grow up . Past time

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

CAP isn't getting any experience this year. We're wasting him away. Typical under Rivera.

Panthers inactives:

• DE Charles Johnson
  • LB Luke Kuechly

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Inactives-Panthers-vs-Chargers/ffa63ac1-f433-4b6d-8e71-92e47b1538ca

What is Kyle love inactive?  He is a helluva lot better than our 1st Rd draft pick?

I'll be pulling for them to win until the last second of the last game.  But with that said F shula I hope he calls a game so pitiful that JR stands up and spits his tea out. 

So in other words I guess I hope Shula performs as usual. 

We need a real OC that can game plan around the team's  weaknesses   and strengths 

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

It's sad isn't it. I really feel they need to be blown up and there are people who say 'but but but last year ' and that's the whole point, this coaching staff has had what, six years to build consistency,. Where is it ?

newton too, time to grow up . Past time

Defense09_09_12_1_t.jpg

0022103_everson-griffen-sacks-cam-newton
10182015-seahawks22-1020x781.jpg
020716_cam_newton_02-XL.jpg
mwpsmf.jpg

2ppwohx.png

mike-shula-carolina-panthers.jpg

ONEAW.jpg

GOD DAMMIT CAM WHY CAN'T YOU GROW UP!

14 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

What is Kyle love inactive?  He is a helluva lot better than our 1st Rd draft pick?

Because our season is over...

therefore you don't need to play better vets over a rookie who needs to get better 

Archived