• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, KittyLover said:

I love watching Phillip Rivers play. To be as devoted to that team knowing their reputation just makes me like him a little more. He's got grit. Panthers could learn from him. I'm past the point of getting to wound up during the games this year so I'm just going to relax and enjoy the game regardless of outcome. Cheering for a win but not willing it with emotional outburst that make my kids afraid of me. 

I was like that in the 2011 and 2012 seasons, probably had something to do with me still being in college but I'd be screaming and yelling at the tv at all our close losses those seasons especially cams rookie season lol. Now the only time after the 2012 season i had a serious emotional outburst is when Greg Olsen scored against the seahawks last year to win the game, i screamed for about 10 seconds and threw my remote and it busted into a million pieces against my dresser drawer. I immediately had someone knocking at my door mad as hell about the noise, even though that was the oonly time in me living there I was ever loud doing anything.

Sucks ass but I have to start working at 4PM today so I'll miss the last part of the game. I think I'm also going to miss the rest of the games for the year, besides the Redskins monday night game, with this holiday work schedule Ive been given. Hopefully by the time next season starts I'll have a job that I don't have to work on Sundays at least.

Funny thing is now that the Panthers suck again (insert waterboy meme here) my local walmart is trying to get rid of a bunch of panther stuff for cheap, there's all sorts of stuff like football with panther logo, cups, steering wheel covers, random stuff . I better buy a few more shirts and a good panther jacket or two while before our inevitable come back season next year.

38 minutes ago, Sapper said:

We actually might win this one.  A poor showing by the NFC South gives us a really long shot.  One can hope

Even with a long shot so long it's laughable, you don't give up. Players and coaches should be working to keep their jobs and try and rebound next season. 

Quite frankly, I just hope for non embarrassment this week and for a miracle whipping of the Redskins next week, I hate Washington so much

its just really sad to me how we lost our two year win At home streak, our 100 game rushing streak in a free fall way

and  most importantly the joy I saw in this team last year.  It made pro football fun again and truthfully it had not been fun for a long time

this franchise finally held the Carolinas in its heads and let slip through like sand in there fingers

i agree with Scott fowler in his article yesterday that if there are any more embarrassment like the game against Seattle this year someone needs to be fired

Archived