• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chargers at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

it would have only been a 4.5 yard penalty and they would have been given an extra down.

every reason to decline it. 

they would have been inside their own endzone. especially with the penalty the next play.

5 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Go back and actually read my posts. I called him a pussy, and debated with a lot of posters on here about his garbage time showings. Benjamin can go fug off. He's like Tolbert at this point.

Can't even reach out for a yard. He's a punk.

To be fair, we're not using him to his strength which is the deep ball, the DEEP ball. The oline can't last that long and teams are using a safety for him. Shula route designs sucks. I agree with the dumb penalties and lack of game awareness from him, but those can improve over time. Far as play goes, his catching is way better than his rookie year. Lets replace our OC first, then talk KB

Just now, Promethean Forerunner said:

Tape? Lol

Tell that to the reactions he got when he ran a 4.3

yes he ran a 4.3 but even Gettleman said that Odell was the only WR in the draft that could run the whole route tree combine that with his athleticism, you have a top 15 pick 

Archived