• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kuechly is OUT on Sunday

Jeremy Igo

Greatest news I heard all season. Not just bc our chances of losing out and getting high pick, but because he's too damn important. Especially his health. He had some pretty bad concussions. Keep him out the season. If Michael Oher can go to IR bc of some concussion I didn't even noticed during the 1st or 2nd game of the season, then Luke needs to go on IR now. 

Keep playing him for worthless wins will cause him to retire very early. 

3 hours ago, FootballLivesMatter said:

Greatest news I heard all season. Not just bc our chances of losing out and getting high pick, but because he's too damn important. Especially his health. He had some pretty bad concussions. Keep him out the season. If Michael Oher can go to IR bc of some concussion I didn't even noticed during the 1st or 2nd game of the season, then Luke needs to go on IR now. 

Keep playing him for worthless wins will cause him to retire very early. 

Your post is way off. If he can't pass concussion test that's worst than him passing and playing. Him not being able to get on the field is in no way good news 

5 hours ago, bull123 said:

Sit him...should go on IR...this year is OVER

Yea I agree, let's IR players for the rest of the season when we aren't going to be in the playoffs because there is literally nothing else to play for. No experience to be gained, nothing to be learned, no experience to gain from just a regular NFL game, fighting with your teammates. 

TLDR - If the professionals say a player is healthy then you let him do what he loves to do, what he is paid to do. 

Archived