• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait, what?

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Wasn't Cam supposed to speak to the media today?  I heard on the radio he bailed.  True?

David Newton said he wasn't speaking today but that the team didn't offer a reason. I think last week he didn't speak to the media until Thursday. 

Rivera got what he wanted. Now the talk and attention is all about Newton, while his ass gets off free without any mention of how many games he's choked away this year or that he now only has 2 winning seasons and 4 losing ones. Rivera trying to save his own ass by throwing his franchise QB under the bus. Fug that guy tbh. I hope he gets fired like he should have been 3 years ago.

12 hours ago, Castavar said:

Rivera got what he wanted. Now the talk and attention is all about Newton, while his ass gets off free without any mention of how many games he's choked away this year or that he now only has 2 winning seasons and 4 losing ones. Rivera trying to save his own ass by throwing his franchise QB under the bus. Fug that guy tbh. I hope he gets fired like he should have been 3 years ago.

Yep. Super Bowl execution and game plan totally sucked, but hey, let's send Cam out looking like a 6 year old in front of the world media and that becomes the discussion point

first game of the new year, Newton gets his brains bashed in on national tv, Rivera does nothing, executes the same poo in the semi. D half and loses again but the discussion is on Newton, not him

the year progresses, it's obvious the league has caught up with the putrid offense and questions are finally being as of the coach and GM, go to a national game, make a big deal out of the tie knowing full well what would happen, but is anyone talking about the poor product on the field, no, we are talking about a bloody neck tie.

in a nutshell, that is what to me always has been wrong with the Panthers

Colin has really lost his god damn mind on the west coast. He has gone full west coast delusional. He use to be a big Cam fan and now he uses a Carolina headline almost every day to bring up speculation.

What the fug gives? So many people see his show so it sucks for the mindless average human taking it all in.

He use to be open that Cam is better than Andrew Luck.. now Luck is the golden child that has "no support"

They went out and got a potential hall of fame running back.. Brought in Andre Johnson.. Moncreif is like their 3rd WR that says so much. Luck is great sure.. but Cam Newton is GOAT type of player.

He said Cam wanted to be a start and Luck wanted to be a football player... I think that couldnt be further off from the truth. Cam has all the money, awards whatever you say. Cam isn't out being a dick about it.. Cam came back from a broken back after flipping his truck and played what 1 week later???

We never hear the great stories, only this bullshit sports media coming at Carolina from an edge trying to always put them down. In reality Carolina Panthers is a quality locker room of solid people. For some reason theyre under the gun always

2 minutes ago, General_Purr said:

Colin has really lost his god damn mind on the west coast. He has gone full west coast delusional. He use to be a big Cam fan and now he uses a Carolina headline almost every day to bring up speculation.

What the fug gives? So many people see his show so it sucks for the mindless average human taking it all in.

He use to be open that Cam is better than Andrew Luck.. now Luck is the golden child that has "no support"

They went out and got a potential hall of fame running back.. Brought in Andre Johnson.. Moncreif is like their 3rd WR that says so much. Luck is great sure.. but Cam Newton is GOAT type of player.

He said Cam wanted to be a start and Luck wanted to be a football player... I think that couldnt be further off from the truth. Cam has all the money, awards whatever you say. Cam isn't out being a dick about it.. Cam came back from a broken back after flipping his truck and played what 1 week later???

We never hear the great stories, only this bullshit sports media coming at Carolina from an edge trying to always put them down. In reality Carolina Panthers is a quality locker room of solid people. For some reason theyre under the gun always

That's because you get more views, clicks, listeners, etc when it's negative. I think we have one of the best locker rooms. The guys seem to genuinely like each other but the media will never report on that. However, we will hear about every time Cam rolled his eyes, forgot his tie, flossed his teeth, rode his Segway, ended a press conference early, wore a top hat, dabbed, went to a club, or didn't smile. It'll all come back to how he's a terrible, selfish human being and Carolina Panthers are suffering because of it. Wash, rinse, repeat.  

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This guy is saying Ron Rivera warned Cam Newton Saturday night about not wearing a tie. 

For the record, I call BS. The flight was Saturday, not Sunday. That is when Cam got in trouble.

Jeezus look at Cowherd, I don't even have to play the video to see the stupidity.

Everyone is missing the point.  Who cares about the stupid tie and it says a lot for RR to make this an issue.  This tells me that RR and Cam aren't on the same page and RR decided to take a stand and draw a line in the sand.  My guess is RR regrets this decision, but he can't exactly come out and back track now.  

I'm over Cam and the off field distractions.  He needs to grow up and quit worrying so much about what hat he is going to wear or what dance he's going to do after a TD.  When you celebrate like Cam does when you are winning, rest assured, when you are losing, folks will be lining up to pile on.  Everyone is piling on . . . .  

Archived