• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait, what?

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, CarolinaJami' said:

Maybe its just me but it always seems that Cam's haters are always talking about him. That doesn't make sense to me. If I don't like something or someone I stay far away from them.

Unfortunately "hating" doesn't work that way. Haters always vocalize their hate for someone b/c there's an inferiority complex within themselves and the jealousy and envy rides so deep that the only way they can alleviate that feeling is to get it off their chests publicly. It's pathetic if you ask me.   

2 hours ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

I did, and I agree with a lot of them.

Cam is not the best QB in the NFL.  He certainly has the talent to be, but right now, he's not.

Hate me if you want.

You put any qb behind an offensive line this bad and that's what you get.

two of the best quarterbacks from the POCKET last year was Cam Newton and Russell Wilson. NFL players named Newton the best player in the whole damn league last year. 

Cam and Russ are both down this year and both have awful offensive lines. Coincidence? 

You take Dak, Mariota, and even Carr and you put them on this team with Shula and this offensive line and we'd struggle to get first downs. 

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

No one said he was the best in the NFL, but here's his list: Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Matthew Stafford, Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, Ben Roethlisberger, Dak Prescott, Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Joe Flacco and Jimmy Garoppolo 

Feels like a waste of time but:

Russell Wilson - Can't stand him but knows how to throw on the run like Aaron Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers - No argument although is kinda like Cam in that he shoulders a lot of the load. If you believe the whispers, not the best leader either.

Andrew Luck - Debatable but the man gets a free pass every year for a bad O-line. Cam doesn't get that pass at all.

Matthew Stafford - He's looked better this year but before, has looked downright awful at times. Looked so lost every time he didn't have Megatron.

Carson Wentz - Way too early and like Cam, looked bad once the O-line began getting hurt.

Matt Ryan - No SB trip yet and we all know how he can fold like a cheap tent.

Derek Carr - Too early to tell but is promising. Have to see him in playoff action, though.

Big Ben - Younger Ben, yes but he's breaking down every year now like the late Steve McNair.

Dak Prescott - Way too early and has the best O-line a rookie could ask for. 

Jameis Winston - Too early. Should've lost to us but DA kept giving him chances.

Marcus Mariotta - Too early. Ask me next year.

Joe Flacco - Debatable but overpaid.

15 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

You put any qb behind an offensive line this bad and that's what you get.

two of the best quarterbacks from the POCKET last year was Cam Newton and Russell Wilson. NFL players named Newton the best player in the whole damn league last year. 

Cam and Russ are both down this year and both have awful offensive lines. Coincidence? 

You take Dak, Mariota, and even Carr and you put them on this team with Shula and this offensive line and we'd struggle to get first downs. 

None of that has anything to do with what I said.  But ok.

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

And there is not 1 QB better than Cam when put in the right situation. Suck my ass if you don't agree.

cam technically only has 2 downs to work with, not 3 like every other QB. 

shula is good for one useless read option play per set of downs that results in 0 or negative yards without fail. Scrap that dumb ass play out of the playbook so Cam can work with a full set of downs. 

Archived