• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait, what?

Jeremy Igo

Was the flight early or late? If it was early I can see him changing into something that doesn't have a tie on. He did say he shipped back his clothes at some point. 

Just because the flight was on Saturday I don't see why that necessarily means Peter is lying.

10 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

Why would he be talking about Sunday's wardrobe? That doesn't even make sense unless Ron does outfit checks. 

The only thing I could think of is in the past when he hasn't worn a tie. Maybe Ron didn't punish him all those times and he had enough and gave him a last warning type of thing.

5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

The only thing I could think of is in the past when he hasn't worn a tie. Maybe Ron didn't punish him all those times and he had enough and gave him a last warning type of thing.

Possibility. And I think that is equally dumb too, especially since we were playing Seattle. The whole thing is really ridiculous to me lol. 

2 minutes ago, Rastlet said:

Blame the coach for creating this poo storm. 100 different ways to handle this other than letting the media run with this.

That's my problem with it.  Punish him?  Sure, but not by sitting him a series.  You don't do that to the face of your franchise.  I can't be sold on him "treating them all the same" either.  You don't sell out your franchise, in front of the whole fuging nation....

38 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

I did, and I agree with a lot of them.

Cam is not the best QB in the NFL.  He certainly has the talent to be, but right now, he's not.

Hate me if you want.

No one said he was the best in the NFL, but here's his list: Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Matthew Stafford, Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan, Derek Carr, Ben Roethlisberger, Dak Prescott, Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Joe Flacco and Jimmy Garoppolo 

psssst, hey Ron, got a tip for ya.

Effective leadership in a team atmosphere means treating them all fairly, which should not be confused with treating them all the same.

And "team rules" should be kept among the team. By you running your mouth and trying to justify a stupid decision (which are becoming more frequent on the field as well, I might add), you humiliated and embarrassed your QB by putting him in a position to have to answer questions about the "incident."

Archived