• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly returns to Practice

Jeremy Igo

I think one of the reasons injuries start piling up is that when one of your lynch pin players gets hurt, and a back up comes in, you start having even more injuries. And then it snowballs.

Bring him back in, keep him in there as long as the game is still competitive and yank him when it gets out of touch, win or lose.

hopefully the doctors know best. he likely doesn't have anything to gain by sitting the last 4 games. plus i wouldn't want his last play for 10 months to be a fluke concussion play. let him get some plays under his belt if he's ready. also the "desperation from management to salvage whatever" comments are myopic and dumb. the time for desperation has passed, and the panthers were conservative and hard-line about players in the protocol then.

2 minutes ago, vorbis said:

hopefully the doctors know best. he likely doesn't have anything to gain by sitting the last 4 games. plus i wouldn't want his last play for 10 months to be a fluke concussion play. let him get some plays under his belt if he's ready. also the "desperation from management to salvage whatever" comments are myopic and dumb. the time for desperation has passed, and the panthers were conservative and hard-line about players in the protocol then.

Let him come back for Atlanta then.  There is NOTHING good to be gained by him playing this week.  Nothing!!!!!

I honestly think its probably on Luke with this decision.  I have mixed feelings about this as for his health and future I would say leave him on IR and contribute from the sideline.  But Luke being the blue collar football obsessive player he is, hes probably fighting to play!  I just pray he is honest with his evaluations and not try to say hes okay just to play if he isn't.  I don't think this would be the case, but as a former collegiate athlete we've probably all have tried to say we are fine and go back into  the game. 

#LUUUKE

First off I doubt the coaches are making him come back. The dude is a football player and loves the game just as much, if not more than every other NFL player. He was probably bugging the hell out of Ron to get him back in there after he witnessed that poo show the defense gave us this past week.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived